Whether you need quick feedback or long-term support on your game’s world and narrative, don’t hesitate to drop me a line. I will give you much-needed direction and ideas for making your gameworld a better, more compelling place to be.
- story development (backstory, lore, character, world/universe, plot)
- narrative design (quest design, interaction and mechanic design, game design, pacing and plotting)
- script writing (primary scripts, secondary/supplementary scripts, storylines or texts)
- bark writing
- proofreading and editing (e.g., if script has already been written)
- recruiting, managing and directing voice actors (and wrangling their files)
- working in in-engine workflows or to required templates (very experienced with Unity, Ink and Unreal Engine 4)
- PR and marketing materials (press releases, game blurbs and descriptions for storefronts, &c)
I have an excellent track record, having worked in multiple genres, styles and platforms – but don’t just take my word for it. Head over to my Testimonials page and see what my clients have been saying about my work.